•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1984 b2 chassis part out 2.8 engine to.

wild horse

Forum Moderator
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
How much for flywheel and starter shipped to 98373 ?

Quick draw

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Guys it has been raining here forever , and I hate having a day job, but I'm trying to get to this to pull all the parts off that have been asked for, and then try to find out about shipping is another thing, I almost never ship any thing always getting shipped to me. Ha sad really I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Any way it's a mud out here at my place. So I'm trying.
What is easiest way to get yall a quote for shipping, or do I have to take it to post office weigh it to get quote? I'm not asking for any thing other than cost to ship, I'll take donation if you want or have it to give. I just can't store stuff anymore. Got to cut down the inventory .

wild horse

Forum Moderator
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
Still interested in flywheel and starter ?

Quick draw

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Guys I'm sorry, city has got on to me, I guess you really don't own your property , all my stuff is in my back yard next to my shop. But they threatened to come haul it all off and charge me for it. So I had to haul it off before I could strip it. Had to take another truck to my dads place for now as well . Managed to get my bii body and new frame inside my shop barely.
Again I'm sorry for not being able to help with parts as it is all gone.

wild horse

Forum Moderator
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
Sorry to hear. The county doesent come around my house any more because last time they tried they got chased off with a .30 caliber rifle and have not been back since. People just need to stand up for themselves.