•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1986 Bronco II Parts Wanted

phragg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Anyone happen to have any spare parts they're looking to get rid of?

Currently in need of the window regulator assembly, not the metal regulator itself but the plastic assembly it sits on. Also looking for a rear lift-gate handle.

Thanks for looking.

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
I believe there are a couple parts trucks with parts for sale over on the sister site The Ranger Station. Check the parts for sale classified forum for what you may need.

Lockguy1967

Reaction score
Hey folks, just reaching out to see if anyone might have spare parts they're willing to part with. Specifically, I'm in need of a window regulator assembly, specifically the plastic assembly it sits on, not the metal regulator itself. Additionally, I'm on the hunt for a rear lift-gate handle. If you happen to have these items lying around and are looking to give them a new home, please let me know. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. For this I used the site essaypro.com/lab-report-writing-service Thanks for taking the time to check!

have others sets with the doors, tailgate , glove or ignition also

Lockguy1967

Reaction score

have others sets with the doors, tailgate , glove or ignition also

Lockguy1967

Reaction score

svtcards

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Suspension Style
2WD

Currently in need of the window regulator assembly, not the metal regulator itself but the plastic assembly it sits on. Also looking for a rear lift-gate handle.

Thanks for looking.
I read that some people are using the early explorer handles in place of the bronco ii because there way cheaper new. Only thing is you ll have to modify the broncos OEM handle hole on lift gate so explorer handle will fit.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II

Thanks for looking.
I have a working lift gate / glass handle with the rods as well if you need those.