•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1987 Bronco II air filter housing

Mathewsky

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hi everbody, I'm looking for a Bronco II air filter plastic housing box, the actual I own is completly broken.. I search on different websites as Rockauto and LMC truck but I can't find this part. If you have an idea where I can get this please let me know, also if someone here on the forum have onze to sell it would be nice.
Thanks;)

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd
Take a pic of the one you have and post it here. There are a few different ones depending on year and engine.

Mathewsky

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Take a pic of the one you have and post it here. There are a few different ones depending on year and engine.
Hi, picture attached showing the part I’m talking about. Have an idea?

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd
Post where you are so someone local can see.

Mathewsky

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Post where you are so someone local can see.
You mean where I live? Because it's in France (so poor Bronco II community) but I thought maybe someone here knows where I can find this part in shops in the US

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd
I don't know if that is available anymore. I checked Rockauto and ebay.com and napaonline.com, and none had anything. Something may come up on Ebay eventually. Also the Ranger has the same filter housing so you can expand your search, and the 1986 has the same housing too. You may want to post in the classifieds at the sister site; https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php
They have a bigger audience.
Shipping might be expensive. You may want to consider a [gasp] aftermarket cold air system* sourced locally and adapted to your motor.
* I would normally never advise to use those as they usually just take in warm underhood air, but something is better than nothing.

Mathewsky

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I don't know if that is available anymore. I checked Rockauto and ebay.com and napaonline.com, and none had anything. Something may come up on Ebay eventually. Also the Ranger has the same filter housing so you can expand your search, and the 1986 has the same housing too. You may want to post in the classifieds at the sister site; https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php
They have a bigger audience.
Shipping might be expensive. You may want to consider a [gasp] aftermarket cold air system* sourced locally and adapted to your motor.
* I would normally never advise to use those as they usually just take in warm underhood air, but something is better than nothing.
Hi and thanks for the reply, I take note your informations and I'll add the same year and 1986 ranger to my search.. Also I never heard about napaonline, I will check their parts.
Concerning shipping for big parts, I often order parts from rockauto, not so expensive when I chose economic delivery.
For now I check on the ranger station but I think I'll probably buy a cone air filter, my bronco will look like a race car under the hood;)
Have a nice day
Matt