•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

1989 Bronco II for sale in Denver

Loneranger6886

Reaction score
I have an 89 5 speed 4x4 with a good title. The mechanic that did the brakes didnt tighten the hubs and the spindles are now wrecked. Selling as a parts car or parting out, which ever happens first. Runs well, until it spit out a brake pad... on i70...at the Eisenhower....in the snow. Could be repaired and driven easily, im done with it. Tires are already spoken for. Located in south denver. Asking 500$ for everything but the tires.
Tire carrier SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd

MoyaBros

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II XLT
I have an 89 5 speed 4x4 with a good title. The mechanic that did the brakes didnt tighten the hubs and the spindles are now wrecked. Selling as a parts car or parting out, which ever happens first. Runs well, until it spit out a brake pad... on i70...at the Eisenhower....in the snow. Could be repaired and driven easily, im done with it. Tires are already spoken for. Located in south denver. Asking 500$ for everything but the tires.
Tire carrier SOLD
Hi there New to the forum. Is the bronco still available? If so I’m I retested but not absolve to view it I till after 11th July

dfreise

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Tire carrier SOLD
Do you still have this? Does it have a split bench front seat? Looking for the passenger side. My recliner wratchet is stripped. Dave 7852304626.