•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

2.8 Performance

small ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
171 c.i. of fury
I used a holley 2 barrel 350 cfm 0-7448 and it worked great with the dura-spark. Comes with either electric or manuel choke. Ask around for the offenhauser manifold, definatly worth the money of you can get it cheap! Someone might have one. I got mine here for $120.

---dave

Last edited:

jester77

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
does the stock intake work?

The main question is- Does the stock intake work for the holley 350 cfm two barrel, does the stock intake work for the motorcraft 2150? What kind of jets do I need for both of the above carbs? I had the motorcraft on my old 69 bronco that had a 302 in it so I assume that you have to rejet for the smaller engine- I'm just looking forward to this project- I know my stock carb needs rebuilt but I am ready for the new carb and ignition then I will rebuild my wrecking lot engine as the one in it slowly goes to hell

JoshT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I believe it's a yes on both counts for the first two, but can't say for sure as I never tried it. As for jetting that's something you are going to have to figure for yourself, there are to many variables to say that what will work for him will for you.