•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

2020 Ford Bronco Renderings

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score

Ford is bringing the Bronco back in 2020. And, as part of its larger mission to take the fight to Jeep directly, the Baby Bronco will compete with Jeep's smaller offerings, like the Renegade and even, to a lesser degree, the Subaru Crosstrek. But what will it look like? Ford released a dark teaser image when it announced the Baby Bronco, and we put our artist to the task of bringing it into the light.

Blending contemporary Ford styling cues found on other crossovers, like the Escape and EcoSport, with what we saw in the teaser, gives us an idea of what to expect from the Baby Bronco. More rugged aspects, like the front skid plate and recovery hooks, communicate the crossover's offroad intentions, as do the aggressive tires, body cladding, and short overhangs.

Read more HERE.

http://www.broncoiicorral.com/2020-ford-bronco-renderings/

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
We looked pretty hard at the Renegade Trailhawk. If it got better MPG it might have been a contender.
I don't know how much of a market there is for something like the Renegade but I think if Ford can make something with some off-road styling and capability and get 5+ better MPG than the Renegade they can take a big chunk of that market.
I was trying to find a not too long winded way to describe what I want in a small SUV but heck I think this does it: "a modern BII" :)