•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

87 BII want red hatch interior trim and exterior plastic

cwalker509

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II XLT
Just got a 87 Bronco ii XLT. It is missing what I presume is an interior trim panel on the rear hatch (red). Would like to replace the interior door panels. Also red and with electric locks and windows. Also need an air dam that mounts to the front bumper. Mine is pretty messed up. Part number is e27b-10001-a06. I also need the small plastic part that mounts to the bottom corner of the tail/hatch area on the body. There are two plastic pins that hold it onto the body. The part extends into the wheel well to presumably protect this area. This is the only really bad rusted area. I can send pics to confirm what I am referring to. Newbie to this forum. I will likely be needing some additional parts.

cwalker509

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II XLT
Just got a 87 Bronco ii XLT. It is missing what I presume is an interior trim panel on the rear hatch (red). Would like to replace the interior door panels. Also red and with electric locks and windows. Also need an air dam that mounts to the front bumper. Mine is pretty messed up. Part number is e27b-10001-a06. I also need the small plastic part that mounts to the bottom corner of the tail/hatch area on the body. There are two plastic pins that hold it onto the body. The part extends into the wheel well to presumably protect this area. This is the only really bad rusted area. I can send pics to confirm what I am referring to. Newbie to this forum. I will likely be needing some additional parts.
Bump....anyone have a red interior trim tail lift gate panel? Also interested in a console, also red

Jesse88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Still looking? I have a 84 that I’m parting out.

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Bump....anyone have a red interior trim tail lift gate panel? Also interested in a console, also red
parting out an 87 but interior is blue/gray. I have a rough center console that will get you started....it has been painted black.