•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

87 Donor parting out

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs though. Ya'll hit me up for these parts so I can get this out of here and get back to work on rebuilding my 90.
The donor is in Baton Rouge, however I work in the travel industry and have a crash pad in Grapevine, TX. So I can courier parts to anywhere that sounds like a fun day trip for me, or I can ship.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
I need the the black plastic cover that is over the heater core in the engine compartment. I bought an 87 B2 a few months back. One night I turned on the heat only to have the cab fill up with smoke and sparks coming from under the dash. Pretty dang scary. Next day I was looking under the dash for clues; nothing obvious. I opened the hood and there it was. A partially melted plastic box with what looks like the heater core. I can get all the other stuff once I open this up but the box is a "no find 'em" item. Let me know.
Nelson aka LeBronCo

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs though. Ya'll hit me up for these parts so I can get this out of here and get back to work on rebuilding my 90.
The donor is in Baton Rouge, however I work in the travel industry and have a crash pad in Grapevine, TX. So I can courier parts to anywhere that sounds like a fun day trip for me, or I can ship.
I need the the black plastic cover that is over the heater core in the engine compartment. I bought an 87 B2 a few months back. One night I turned on the heat only to have the cab fill up with smoke and sparks coming from under the dash. Pretty dang scary. Next day I was looking under the dash for clues; nothing obvious. I opened the hood and there it was. A partially melted plastic box with what looks like the heater core. I can get all the other stuff once I open this up but the box is a "no find 'em" item. Let me know.
Nelson aka LeBronCo
I probably have it but not sure exactly what it is. You a pick of whats left of yours and location? I have pulled all the dash and things behind it, including all the black plastic air vents chambers.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
I probably have it but not sure exactly what it is. You a pick of whats left of yours and location? I have pulled all the dash and things behind it, including all the black plastic air vents chambers.
This part is in the engine bay just to the left of the motor. I'll take a photo of it and send it to you. OK?
Nelson

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Yes.. he needs the non A/C heater box under the hood.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Uncle G, I do have AC in my B2. I'll get a photo on here and we can figure it out. Thanks guys!
Nelson

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
I'm sorry... I got you confused with Ottoparts. He wants the non A/C box.

Carry on gentleman...

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Uncle G, I do have AC in my B2. I'll get a photo on here and we can figure it out. Thanks guys!
Nelson
What you got for me to go from? Pic? I tried to google this item and got nothing....

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
It's the under hood portion of the HVAC box bolted to the firewall.

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
which black thing under the hood mounted to the firewall...?

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
The big black box on the passenger side of the firewall... the entire thing.

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
JJ,
If you can pull that baby off the firewall how much would you want for it?
Nelson

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Not much since I am not sure its useable. Let me pull that bad boy and get you some more pics. I had already started taking it off so wont take long. I will be home again next week to get it.

jbrady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Good morning, Would you have any of the tonneau cover bar attachments that mount on either side of the interior (two sets on my Eddie Bauer, forward and aft). These are the spring loaded fittings that hold the bar in place. Thanks

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Yes I have them already pulled and ready to ship. You can contact me directly.

McWillies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9l
Suspension Style
4wd
Nelson aka LeBronCo
The "heater core" looking thing would actually be your evaporator core (for the air conditioning). The heater core is up under the dashboard inside the cabin (look for the two heater hoses going into your firewall, heater core is on the other side).

McWillies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9l
Suspension Style
4wd
Hey boss, you still have the front axle available? Also, what gear ratio is it? Worst case I can buy the front and rear end if the front isn't a 3.45 but I'd rather not have to pull the rear end out of mine just for that. Also need the radius arms, springs, and steering linkage if you got it (would come off the front as a whole pretty much).

Might be interested in the bumpers too if you'll post a picture.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm just north of Baton Rouge, so I can pick it up or we can set up something.

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Yep the axles are available. Bumpers sold about a week ago. Guy that got bumpers is wanting the whole frame so let me circle back and see if he still wants it. We separated the body from it before I flew back to work this week. Frame and/or axles will be ready to go this wknd.

Jhnybravo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Looking for rear seat arm rests (both sides)

Thanks,
New to the site, just joined. Purchased two B-2's a couple of weeks ago, let the fun begin!