•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

87 Donor parting out

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Hey boss, you still have the front axle available? Also, what gear ratio is it? Worst case I can buy the front and rear end if the front isn't a 3.45 but I'd rather not have to pull the rear end out of mine just for that. Also need the radius arms, springs, and steering linkage if you got it (would come off the front as a whole pretty much).

Might be interested in the bumpers too if you'll post a picture.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm just north of Baton Rouge, so I can pick it up or we can set up something.
You can come by and see what I have and what you need and we can pull it. I don't know the gear ratio. Its original 87 2wd if that helps. I am home today and fly out tomorrow. Hit me up on my cell for quicker responses. 214-334-5845

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Looking for rear seat arm rests (both sides)

Thanks,
New to the site, just joined. Purchased two B-2's a couple of weeks ago, let the fun begin!
I no longer have any arm rests sorry.

NateDean

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco ii
I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs though. Ya'll hit me up for these parts so I can get this out of here and get back to work on rebuilding my 90.
The donor is in Baton Rouge, however I work in the travel industry and have a crash pad in Grapevine, TX. So I can courier parts to anywhere that sounds like a fun day trip for me, or I can ship.
I'm new here and just starting my own 87 BII project. Do you still have the donor? I would love to take a look at those bumpers, and do you have a decent battery tray? could be interested in more. I frequent Baton Rouge so no shipping would be required. Thanks!

FINNICKY

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
BRONCO XLT
by chance does it have a C6 with a 6 wire neutral safety switch?? I just need the NSS

Kingjoe2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
New here. Looking for both front and rear driveshafts.

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Looking for rear seat arm rests (both sides)

Thanks,
New to the site, just joined. Purchased two B-2's a couple of weeks ago, let the fun begin!
I believe I have one if not both of those in blue. Will ship from 70706

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Hello, looking for the fuel filter assembly. I attached the pic . I’m in Az and will pay for any shipping too.
I don't have any of the engine parts like this remaining sorry

jjfugler

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
New here. Looking for both front and rear driveshafts.
[/QUOT
I have those still lying around I think. Let me verify and get back to ya.

KGetch62

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I still have quite a bit of the blue interior from this donor left to sale. Also still have the drive shafts, transfer case (dummy 2wd), most of the motor and some exterior trim. Custom steel tube front and rear bumpers need to go as well. Body is spoken for, Frame and axles still up for grabs though. Ya'll hit me up for these parts so I can get this out of here and get back to work on rebuilding my 90.
The donor is in Baton Rouge, however I work in the travel industry and have a crash pad in Grapevine, TX. So I can courier parts to anywhere that sounds like a fun day trip for me, or I can ship.
Looking for a Blue drivers side door panel and armrest if you have one

NETX_S4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco 2
I'm looking for blue interior armrests/pull handles (both doors) and exterior fender badges if you still have them

bluesman88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco 2
Looking for a manual transfer case linkage if you're still working on parting it out.

3Stgs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Old thread, but I have to ask - looking for both power door lock actuators, would you happen to have any??

Face

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
2WD
Palm beach Florida

Fenders
Hood
Bumper
Radiator core support
Frame horns
Grill

do you have any of these available?

EdRo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford bronco 2
Do you have any of this blue interior stuff left? Drivers seat, carpet, door panels, dash? I'm in ruston la. Thank you