•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

89 bronco II 2x4 hotwheels blue in NC

bronc-2-aholic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Im trying to locate my old Bronco II. I had to trade it in about 2005 because it was a manual tranny and my rotator cuff was badly torn. I last saw it at a small car dealership in NC off of I-40 near to Hwy 321. It was originally medium blue but I had it painted a gorgeous Hotwheels Blue. I no longer have the VIN#. I have tried my ins company, tax records and tried to locate the used car dealer without any help. The only ID I can think of is the inside Bronco II foot rails are still the medium blue it was and did not get painted the HW blue.
Any help is truly appreciared...even if I find out it was destroyed.

tw205

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Suspension Style
4wd
Im trying to locate my old Bronco II. I had to trade it in about 2005 because it was a manual tranny and my rotator cuff was badly torn. I last saw it at a small car dealership in NC off of I-40 near to Hwy 321. It was originally medium blue but I had it painted a gorgeous Hotwheels Blue. I no longer have the VIN#. I have tried my ins company, tax records and tried to locate the used car dealer without any help. The only ID I can think of is the inside Bronco II foot rails are still the medium blue it was and did not get painted the HW blue.
Any help is truly appreciared...even if I find out it was destroyed.
I’m reasonably sure this ain’t your old bronco because it has an automatic. But it was also medium blue and painted to what I thought was grabber blue. But hot wheels blue fits as well. Good luck fren.
4F299E53-6275-4ACF-937D-982C9E013DA8.jpeg

Bronco 2 man

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco 2
Suspension Style
4wd
Not me dude! Like the paint job though. Just wasn’t sure where you was located! Haven’t met to many people down this way. Good luck on finding it! They are few left around this area that I have seen. One’s you do find are either in good shape or about ready for scrapyard because of rust! If I do happen to see it I’ll try and get some information and relay it back. Do find some for sale sometimes too! Let you know if I hear or see anything!