•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

adjustable radius arm bushings???

shadetreebronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I am wondering the same thing , seen a video on youtube . they where used on a 2wd f-150 with leveling coils.

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Bump...
Anybody tried these? I'm thinking about giving them a shot. My RA bushings have already been replaced so I can just unbolt the brackets.
What I can't find out is what you do with the metal part in the kit?

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I found a set instructions online. The metal piece is a locking device. I assume so that the bushing does not rotate. You bend one tab to the bushing and the other to the bracket.
I ordered a pair and will report back after I get them installed.

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Put them in today, technically easy if not fast. I thought unbolting/rebolting the radius arm brackets would be quick but not as quick as I thought. Lots of tight spaces. I spent about 3 hours wrenching. I did this on the ground by myself with hand tools. I have air tools but there were few places I could use them so I didn't.

The setup: 2" spacer lift, stock brackets.

The result: much better than anticipated. First off, steering feel has increased weight and that's good. Before it had feather light steering, now it feels normal. Twitchy feel is 90% gone, just feels stable.
Another way to put it is that the sensation of speed is reduced, 55 now feels like 45 used to. Mid-turn corrections are no longer "exciting" and bump steer is greatly reduced.

wend3lrt

Reaction score
Vehicle
Bronco ii
Just saw this product yesterday. Would love to see more personal reviews about it.