•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

B2 4x4 module 8 pin wire color/pinout

Toasted

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
While I was pulling out my dash speakers, my 8 pin connector decided to unpin itself. I tried to follow the wire colors from a '90 (where I got a new connector) but the last three don't match up. There should be orange/white, yellow/white, and red/white?, But instead I have two greens (one light, one dark) and a brown/white.

Some help would be appreciated! I will not convert to manual shift, even though I have all the parts to do so (spare parts bronco!)

Attachments

Toasted

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Still in the same boat, wire colors don't match with the diagram. Really wondering why it's like that. Went under it, surprise surprise it didnt help. Honestly at a loss here, and will continue to be unless theres a way to check what goes where somehow!

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Still in the same boat, wire colors don't match with the diagram. Really wondering why it's like that. Went under it, surprise surprise it didnt help. Honestly at a loss here, and will continue to be unless theres a way to check what goes where somehow!
I'm going to suggest you pop onto The Ranger Station and ask your question over there. There are several people they may be able to help you further.