•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

B2 Fender Lettering

donzoh1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I was looking at local junkyards for fender emblems and found one that says "Bronco II" on the top line and below in red letters "XLT". My '87 is actually the Eddie Bauer Edition but has two different lettering styles. On one fender, it has the style I bought at the junkyard (upper case B with the rest lower case) and on the other, it's more stylized or slanted lettering (all caps). I think at least one fender has been replaced. Both fenders have a rectangle below which I'm guessing is where the Eddie Bauer wording goes, although there's no lettering in the rectangle. What's the correct lettering style in '87...is it slanted or straight type? If I can't find the Eddie Bauer lettering, I'm going with Bronco II, XLT.

James H

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
My credo
Hold my beer and watch this!
I'm not sure if this helps, but this is on my 88 B2 EB

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

donzoh1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Thanks for the pic. I'm assuming that's the factory lettering. Mine has the top font on one fender but the Eddie Bauer part is missing on mine (and apparently never was installed there...at least not on the fender I have now. I'm guessing yours is probably what mine looked like when new as it's within one model year.

James H

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
My credo
Hold my beer and watch this!
Yeah, I'm guessing it's all factory, as both sides match and I have never changed it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
Google Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer, there are a few pictures of the emblems. Here's one that I think is how its supposed to be from the factory.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/IxIAAOSwcB5ZMZ52/$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007