•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

B2 has to wait.

xr75er

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1998/1994/
Vehicle
ford/dodge/ford
Engine Size
2.9 stock
my water pump started leaking last week. I had plans on changing it out this weekend but the clothes dryer motor went bad over last weekend so what money I had to fix the B2 went to the dryer. i hate the wifes priorities:bawling:

snoranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
All 10 are Ford
Engine Size
4.0,5.0,4BT,4.0
You should have asked here first. We could have helped save you some money on the drier repair.

It's environmentally friendly, saves money on your utility bills, leaves enough money to fix your water pump. Looks like a win-win situation to me. :D

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Snoranger....you got some rep with that one!

Will

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
This has been appliance year for me. The central air iced up do to dirty coils--how that happened with a $40 filter in front of it? We ran the washing machine pump with a drill for a few days waiting for parts--then the tub splines sheared off from the kids constantly overloading it. The defrost heater in the refer died--who knew the fridge had a heater in it? The dryer front bearing is dead so I have the lid free and squirt WD40 in it once in a while. I don't know why I haven't fixed it--it's $26 in parts. I guess I figure if I do, something else will break so I'm using it as ju-ju to fend off evil spirits.

The evil spirits did get my Volkswagen, though. So when the alternator went out on my riding mower, I left that broken as a sacrifice to protect the rest of the fleet.

jhammel85

On here ignoring work
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Well...Have you ever seen the show "Stuck With Hackett" on Discovery Science? He used a junkyard to make a washer and dryer.

You could of used the Bronco II as the dryer! He attached one of the back wheels to a steel drum (as a tumbler) and blew hot air / fire on to it. You could of sold your wife on the idea....I'm sure of it :icon_thumby:

85_Ranger4x4

December 2013 OTOTM
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
The defrost heater in the refer died--who knew the fridge had a heater in it?
Yup, so do those big coolers at the grocery store.

They say it is bad to buy all of your appliances at once, because then they all crap out at the same time. :nono:

xr75er

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1998/1994/
Vehicle
ford/dodge/ford
Engine Size
2.9 stock
I grew up with a clothes line and mom doing laundry on Saturday. Mom would hang it aand we had to bring it in. But I guess after so many years of my wife useing a dryer it's a habit now. And it was a home repair week. last week. after the dryer the shower cartridge was leaking and i figured knock it out also.