•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Everyone likes pictures...Right?

DumpsterGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L Durasparked, with an Offy 4 Barrel intake, Holley 390cfm, and Edelbrock headers
Here's my 84 Bronco II. It's pretty much stock still. I'm trying to decide how I want it. I just thought I'd throw up a few pictures and see what you all think. I picked it up for from from a friend of my dad's non running. Changed the cap and rotor and it has ran ok since. I'm thinking about a mild lift. I think I'll keep the tires I have on it for now. I just found them on craigslist not too long ago. I want to get the motor running better. Possibly paint. I'm thinking about colors to go with. It's all up in the air right now. I need to get rid of some other junk before I jump into this one. Anyway here are the pics.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
looks good and welcome to TRS.

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Nice looking truck. Very clean. One idea that could help with your decision on how to change it if you want is to post up a few pictures in the photoshop section and request what you want done. I'm sure somebody should be able to help pretty quickly. They can alter the truck for what you want and you can see if you like the final outcome or not. Welcome to the site!

DumpsterGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L Durasparked, with an Offy 4 Barrel intake, Holley 390cfm, and Edelbrock headers
Thanks guys. That might not be a bad idea. I've glanced at that a couple times. It's a neat feature.

BlackBII

Cheaf of Grammor Poleace
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Nice BII!

Could use a 35" tire or two...:icon_twisted:

DumpsterGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size

DumpsterGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Let me see how good I can get it running first. It's funny how many people have offered to take it off my hands. I really like driving it though. I'm so used to full size 4x4s it's kind of fun driving something so maneuverable. How's the wheeling down there in Roseburg?

BTW. Thanks for all the compliments I'll post updates as I go along.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
I think everybody loves a nice BII... and from what I hear, there's some really good wheelin down here... I've been to a couple spots and their real nice, but since I'm on bald 265 a/t's... I don't do too much wheelin right now so I don't know very many spots, I need to get work done to my truck first.