•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

got my body lift on

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
finally had a chance to get my body lift on today. it was 3" blocks cut in half for about a gain of just under 1.5" even though it looks more than that to me for some reason...

here it is

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
2.9l FI, 2.9L FI, 2.8L
Nice. I was going to ask why just 1.5" but.... looks like thats all you needed.. Good job man.

larrybjr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
looks sweet. How difficult was it?? Looking to do one myself.

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
i wouldn't do more than that for a body lift... looks good for a body lift. i like just the 1.5 inches.

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
yea, i only put it on there so i can hopefully run some 34's or 35's. i have 33's on it right now and they just look to small. plus they're about as bald as racing slicks...

as far as putting the blocks in it was easy, the only body bolt that gave me a little struggle was the front pass side bolt because the nut stripped and it was a pita trying to get vice grips on it. i still have to do a little more work on it, i ran out of time tonight. but itll be finished up in the morning. I have to go up to my friends and check out his "new" 87 B2.

Tdray002

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
:attention-whore:
yea, i only put it on there so i can hopefully run some 34's or 35's. i have 33's on it right now and they just look to small. plus they're about as bald as racing slicks...

as far as putting the blocks in it was easy, the only body bolt that gave me a little struggle was the front pass side bolt because the nut stripped and it was a pita trying to get vice grips on it. i still have to do a little more work on it, i ran out of time tonight. but itll be finished up in the morning. I have to go up to my friends and check out his "new" 87 B2.
So all you have on there is a 1.5 body lift? Looks higher for sure.