•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Great condition B2 4wd

Iain399

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco 2
OBO Very clean, Great running bronco ii. This is a moderately rare bronco because it is a 4 wheel drive, XLT, 5 speed bronco 2 in the twilight blue pearl metallic color (recently buffed). It has a 2.9L v6 that has been fully overhauled. Everything from the block up has been replaced with oem or performance parts. I put ported and polished heads on it, cleaned the cylinders, and replaced almost every gasket. It has a new msd coil, new fuel pressure regulator, new injectors, new rotor, cap, plugs, and wires, new O2 sensor, new coolant temp sensor, new bigger radiator, new hoses, flow master muffler, new battery, new terminals, new main power wires from battery in 2 gauge copper wire, aftermarket 130 amp alternator, and some of the parts of the engine have been painted. It has an aftermarket radio, new skar speakers, and a brand new amp to power them. The wheels are new 16 inch steel wheels painted gloss black with somewhat new BFG KO2 tires. Has front and back 2 inch lift springs.

Attachments

Iain399

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco 2
OBO Very clean, Great running bronco ii. This is a moderately rare bronco because it is a 4 wheel drive, XLT, 5 speed bronco 2 in the twilight blue pearl metallic color (recently buffed). It has a 2.9L v6 that has been fully overhauled. Everything from the block up has been replaced with oem or performance parts. I put ported and polished heads on it, cleaned the cylinders, and replaced almost every gasket. It has a new msd coil, new fuel pressure regulator, new injectors, new rotor, cap, plugs, and wires, new O2 sensor, new coolant temp sensor, new bigger radiator, new hoses, flow master muffler, new battery, new terminals, new main power wires from battery in 2 gauge copper wire, aftermarket 130 amp alternator, and some of the parts of the engine have been painted. It has an aftermarket radio, new skar speakers, and a brand new amp to power them. The wheels are new 16 inch steel wheels painted gloss black with somewhat new BFG KO2 tires. Has front and back 2 inch lift springs.
Meant to add, I’m looking for $10,000 but I’m willing to work something out. Located in Northern California

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
We spoke a while back about your B2. If you still have my number, call me please 760 405 2973
Nelson aka LeBronCo

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
Is this sold? Please give an update as to status. thanks