•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

HELP! Caster Camber Adjustment...

Sweet-85'

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L 171CID
Ok, so I just lifted the front of the Bronco, now the caster/camber is way off (obviously). What is the best caster/camber bushing out there that has the MOST amount of adjustment available? I know there are ones with more than 2.75 of adjustment, but I cannot find them! What have you guys used, any tips? The front is lifted 2.5 inches, the adjustables in there now can't quite get it there...

Thanks for any help guys!

Demi_II

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I have the same issue. The front has monster positive camber and i put the 2.0 bushings in and i still need about 1.5 negative camber.

Beachbuggy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I think 4 degrees is the max you can get:NAPA Part Number: NCP 2643950, outside of that you need to take some lift out or get some drop brackets.

vwa1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Beachbuggy, we have twin Bronco II's! I wish mine was that rust free and nice looking.

truckerdawg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Moog part # K80109 has -4 to +4 degrees adjustment and are the 2 piece. My Advance Auto carries them , NAPA didn't stock the 2 piece. Go with the 2 piece to be able to adjust caster again. Be careful with drop brackets with that small lift as they can send the camber way the other direction.

Last edited: