•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

I need this parts

Henri

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Hi , i'm from Belgium , i have a 1988 Bronco II , here in Europe we have difficult to have parts for USA cars . I have search up many dealers (rockauto , ... ) but i dont find the part i need .
Someone can give me the Motorchraft number from the transfert switch like this picture ?

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd
I doubt that piece is available new. I would try eBay or something similar. Also try post a wanted ad here and at "the ranger station . com". Its an overhead console but the switch looks the same as the one in my ranger dash.
Good luck.

Cees Klumper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II 2WD
I believe I saw a new old stock one of these on ebay very recently

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
I doubt that piece is available new. I would try eBay or something similar. Also try post a wanted ad here and at "the ranger station . com". Its an overhead console but the switch looks the same as the one in my ranger dash.
Good luck.
The one I just found is the for the dash panel style found in the Ranger, and its a lot different than the older style found overhead in the Bronco 2's. Wonder if it would interchange though?

Here's the link just in case: https://www.ebay.com/itm/83-88-Ford-Bronco-II-Ranger-Dash-4x4-Switch-Low-Range-4-Wheel-Drive/133345350218?hash=item1f0c00924a:g:9ToAAOSwAWNcbCGe