•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

ISO Rear window wiper assembly information

McWillies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9l
Suspension Style
4wd
I've been wondering about the possibility of putting an oem rear window wiper on my 89, but can't find much information on them.

On this post I'm looking specifically for info from someone that has had one apart and seen first-hand what the assembly looks like.

From what I understand the wiper has a motor that is in the liftgate that moves the wiper arm, with no linkages. Models that came with the wiper also had a spray nozzle mounted above the window as well, right? Where's the tank at for this? I found one pic that shows it inside the cab, on the driver side, behind the interior panel:

Not sure if that's the right diagram or what it looks like on the Bronco II. I don't need to have the spray nozzle, but I'd like to if possible.

Now, is the wiring for the wiper motor already in a BII that didn't come with it? I'm not sure if Ford would've just used the same harness for every BII and the ones without the wiper just have the connectors in there.

I have access to a vehicle with the entire assembly but I'd like some info from anyone with experience before I try to dig into it. Thanks.

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
On my 88, nozzle is above the rear window.
Tank is behind right taillight, there is a rubber plug there to cover the fill tube.

I believe that the wiper arm is unique to the BII. 89/90 may be different.

I don't know the answer to the rest of your questions.

jmonroe1991

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I have a stock set that I could sell you and ship for free all parts for $200