•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Lean to the right.

Billygoatninja88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
My b2 has a lean to it. I have looked to see of its a bushing but they seem OK. Funny thing is the tire wear is not bad on the right side front but the left side getts cupped pretty quick. The springs are probably original. It's an 88 so it might just be worn springs.

My question is what is the possibility of it being my springs? Ether the leafs or the coils?

If I replace any of the spings I might as well do them all and all the bushings.

Sometime in the future I'm thinking of going low center of gravity thing and going with 31s and fender flairs. I'm trying to figure out if I can put some better springs and shocks and going with ballistic fab spring buckets and shock mount combo so I can adjust and maybe go longer springs but keep close to stock ride hight so I don't have to get drop brackets and my camber stays correct. I also thought of fabbibg up some inside frme mount radius arms out of the stock ones and lower profile trans x-member/ radius arm mount. Even though I'm not lifting it.

Idk what do you guys think?:dunno:

Sorry if I laid out a lot my main question is the lean but I mentioned the others mods as a secondary question to see if doing those mods sounds like a dumb idea and if I should go with some other route along with correcting the problem.

Last edited:

shadetreebronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I would get out the tape measure and take some axle to frame measurement to find the lean problem.
I like the low center of gravity thing but i would add at least a small lift if your doing a radius arm modification , think wheel travel !