•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My 89 Bronco II

JFA_Spyderman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1969, 1994
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Yo,
Do you have any close-ups of that switch panel. I am trying to replace my ash tray in favor of one. Thanks!

smash9002

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Took my parts truck to the wrecking yard today. It was a 90 B2 that I bought 6 months ago. The guy I bought it from had built it up and taken it all over, through the rubicon a couple times, and a bunch of trails in Southern california I can't remember. He wheeled it for the whole 6 years he had it, and by the time it got to me, trail damage, and a broken off exhaust manifold had rendered it no longer street legal. He got his use out of it, so he hooked me up for a fair deal. I swapped the tranny, tcase, driveshafts, axles, springs, and bumpers onto my '89. Without this truck mine would not be what it is now!
Here's a pic of it getting lifted off the trailer: (sorry, camera phone)

Here it is the day I brought it home, sitting next to my old "87 B2, which now belongs to another RBV enthusiast.

mkpecor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ranger 4x4
Engine Size
man i want to get a BII now, i realy like yours, its trail ready but at the same time very clean lookin, the thing that i like the most is the chop top, are you goin to get a soft top mad for it? that would look sick to. lookin good

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
i am loveing the all black grill n such. id too would like to see pics of that switch panel

fubared692000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9L. v-6 for now
yall need to come to pennsylvania and go muddin and trail ridin we got some awesome holes and trails where i live like rockland pennsylvania its awesome seen so many brake and blow up on our trails lol and then snow wow makes it fun

85DANGERanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
f**king nasty ass bronco!!! you definetly inspired me. i got plans now.