•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
That looks really good!

UncleRuckusII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
That looks really good!
Thanks!

I covered a few details in a thread in the discussion forum. (sick of looking for a pic) or something... anyways that is where the 33s wont fit discussion took place and i have already bought tires... so i stuck em on anyways.

Jsmiles

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Where did you get your steering wheel from?

usabroncoII

Reaction score
1989 eb

Just added 31" tires and did a 2.5" suspension lift. I kind of regret not getting a higher lift. Wondering if can go back and get another inch cheaply somehow? Maybe a 1" body lift of some rear shackles?

Paid $2,700 for the original truck. Has 155,000 miles. Also wondering what to do next? Will probably do some window tinting work. I also found a good source on ETSY for Bronco II tire covers in many sizes so I'll purchase one of them soon. I'm thinking the next project will be to find a somewhat stock stereo system since my current one is a hack job aftermarket deal.

Attachments

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
Nice looking EB Bronco 2. Many are trashed, or long gone now. That's a very nice Bronco 2, great price too, especially if it runs and drives great. Hope they checked the alignment and did an alignment when the lift was done and new tires, otherwise it'll chew through the front tires quicker with a lift just because of the way the camber seems to be on these front axles.

What are you planning on doing with that Bronco 2? If its going to be a daily driver, probably do the tint, and get the AC working if it doesn't already work. These things are like driving an oven in the summer if you don't have working AC because none of the back windows open so the air flow isn't that great.

usabroncoII

Reaction score
Yes they did an alignment after the lift. I believe it was sent over to sears to get it done. Yeah I was shocked the paint seems to be in good shape. Might need a waxing.

At first I was just going to have a little fun with the truck but I enjoy driving it so much i think I better go ahead and get the tinting done. Summer is right around the corner.

chazzone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Deathbypsi...details on the coil over set up?

deathbypsi

06/2012 STOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.3turbo
A buddy made them for me at his local business

Bigfoot Bronco

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Tick Tick Boom!
4 inch rough country lift, 33x10.5 General grabbers. Code name: Lil OJ

Last edited:

HellaBii

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford

James Duff 3” lift kit. Installed back in 2003. Bushings, shocks, and springs are still going strong! It was always a bit lower in the rear though, would like to level it out.