•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Roller security cargo cover

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I recently purchased a 1988 Ford Bronco II. It has brackets on the insides behind the front seats, and also on the sides by the tailgate for what I was told was a roller type security cargo cover. I cannot find one online, and my local Ford dealership can't find one, either. They suggested I join a Bronco II forum to see of I can find one. Thank you.

duffy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
If you find an extra one (tan) I'd be interested.......

XTC90BII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Do what you can with what you have where you are
yes they are hard to find. It took me forever to find a blue one. I did but it took awhile. what color are you looking for?

Dennis

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
The interior is tan, but any color would probably work for the roller security shade.

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
yes they are hard to find. It took me forever to find a blue one. I did but it took awhile. what color are you looking for?

Dennis
How did you finally find yours?

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
How did you finally find yours?

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I got both of mine on ebay. They were used and one of them only rolls back in about 2/3 of the way.
Ebay is your best friend for finding BII parts that are not still in production.
I've bought new stuff from Jeffs Bronco Graveyard and LMC trucks too. Duffs has off-road stuff.

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Thank you. I've checked Ebay and didn't find any. Maybe I need to check again. I'm new to this. I got some lower window gaskets from LMCTruck.com, and even put them in myself. Thanks.

XTC90BII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Do what you can with what you have where you are
I found mine off of a craigslist BII for sale. I noticed in the picture the shade was in the back.. It was about 30 miles away so I called them and asked if I could stop by. When I got there I said I was really just interested in the shade and asked if they would sell it to me. The BII was a POS so they said sure and I gave them $23 for it. I have the material for a red one that I bought and took apart to use the parts for something else.

Dennis

Heidi Girl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Wow, that was luck that you found the shade. If I could find the roller, I could make the shade part for it. I'll keep looking.Thanks.

duffy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I've been thinking of getting a window shade and manufacturing one for mine......shouldn't be too hard and I already have some left over headliner material I could use.