•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors Is Now Public

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
The website Automotivetouchup.com has a listing of colors for the 2021 Ford Bronco. In fact, the 2021 Ford Bronco is part of the URL for the website, and the page literally says choose your automotive paint color for your 2021 Ford Bronco at the top. If this sounds familiar, we found a similar listing for color names on the same website a few weeks back, mixed with F-150 colors. Now, we have a crystal clear list with names and digital color chips to give us a taste of what the shades should look like.

• Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • Cyber Orange Pearl
  • Fighter Jet Gray
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic
  • Oxford White
  • Race Red
  • Lucid Red Pearl
  • Area 51
  • Absolute Black
  • Iconic Silver Metallic

Last edited:

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
There has been chatter that this isn't a complete list... but honestly... who knows anything for sure about this new Bronco.

I think of what they have currently on the color list... I would choose the fighter jet gray. That said... if it's a flat color (no gloss) as it has been suggested it is... I might think differently.

Clint e

Reaction score
The website Automotivetouchup.com has a listing of colors for the 2021 Ford Bronco. In fact, the 2021 Ford Bronco is part of the URL for the website, and the page literally says choose your automotive paint color for your 2021 Ford Bronco at the top. If this sounds familiar, we found a similar listing for color names on the same website a few weeks back, mixed with F-150 colors. Now, we have a crystal clear list with names and digital color chips to give us a taste of what the shades should look like.

• Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • Cyber Orange Pearl
  • Fighter Jet Gray
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic
  • Oxford White
  • Race Red
  • Lucid Red Pearl
  • Area 51
  • Absolute Black
  • Iconic Silver Metallic
I see I'm going to have to paint one when I get it I always liked to 2 tone on my old one. Brown and white.
I see alot of modifications needed to make it pleasing

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
For a couple hundred dollars in Rustoleum paint and supplies you can get any vehicle any color LOL.