•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The Bog claimed my truck AGAIN.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I noticed in the first vid that your bud was smart enough to leave his back window open. it would have sucked though had the strap broke cuz the bumps and jitters of jerkin you around closed his window. he would have lost it. Looks fun though.

CheapThrillB2

May 2010 OTOTM
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1975-1995 Ford
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
soon 5.8L
I noticed in the first vid that your bud was smart enough to leave his back window open. it would have sucked though had the strap broke cuz the bumps and jitters of jerkin you around closed his window. he would have lost it. Looks fun though.
i would have been more concerned with the trailer ball becoming an projectile :dunno:

F150hybred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yeah, the trailer ball was a concern for me... but you use what you got when you need to. A new rear bumper is in the works though... some time soon I hope. As it is, the trailer ball held with no issues... the bumper though, the brackets are slightly stretched out. Now when out and around and I see an Explorer with a bumper that looks like mine, I know what was done to get it to look that way. Ah well, just like any other outing, you find out your weak link... and fast.