•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The end on a wonderful day..

TheOne

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
i agree with 99% of the guys here. take that woman out to dinner and a movie! id DIE to have my g/f come out and even show alittle interest in what im doing! but cutting out for fender flares on my truck? WOW id be blown away even if they werent even CLOSE. u got a good one there!

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Wow froggy, I never knew you were a romantic! LOL

Last edited:

Will

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
If my wife took a saw to my truck she wouldn't stop at the wheel wells.

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
My girl does all the cutting work on my truck. Her hands are steadier than mine, and I can't stand to damage my own sheet metal, even for a mod.

She loves working on my truck almost as much as I do. That was a big factor in me leaving my much more attractive (but also much crazier) ex and getting back together with her.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
She loves working on my truck almost as much as I do. That was a big factor in me leaving my much more attractive (but also much crazier) ex and getting back together with her.

Don't let your woman catch you saying the ex was much more attractive, otherwise she's gonna turn into the crazy one and be taking that saw in places you REALLY don't want it to go!

Last edited:

MountainMike

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
245 CID
Don't let your woman catch you saying the ex was much more attractive, otherwise she's gonna turn into the crazy one and be taking that saw in places you REALLY don't want it to go!
Yeah man this isn't the tailgate, anyone can read this(said in a 'bad idea buddy' voice:icon_rofl:)

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Oh I already know what she thinks about the ex's appearance. Lets just say, it wasn't originally my idea to get them both in bed at the same time. :icon_thumby::icon_thumby::hottubfun:

Well, I had the idea, but I wasn't the first one to say something.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Wow froggy, I never knew you were a romantic! LOL
Its in there. I love bein an @$$hole. But I miss loving on my wife. And to top it all off, when she would always complain about me workin on my cars. She watched me fix her brakes just before she left for new york and says, "I would have worked on your cars with you, you never asked" Doh! How was I supposed to know, she never asked either and never acted interested. Live and learn I guess