•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

What is the value.... in rough terms?

Dadskicker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I will be selling a 1987 Bronco II 4X4 for my father that has recently had some major health set backs....
He will no longer be able to use the manual transmission.
Here are the specifics of the ride:
1987 Bronco II - NO RUST!
Silver on black with red interior (really good shape, normal wear) Paint has no cracking or damage
5 speed manual
In Aug/Sept of 2017 new rebuilt 2.9 installed (have paperwork from reputable shop)
153,005 miles when engine pulled
less than 500 hundred miles put on since (has been regularly started and inspected)
My father was beyond meticulous with his vehicle maintenance routine
Glass is good, one minor (I mean minor) ding on exterior.
Great newer goodyear tires and wheels.

What is this vehicle worth?

I will send photos and they WILL completely back up the description if someone is interested... otherwise please do not ask.

Thank you

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
Sorry dude, no pics, I don't think anyone would venture a guess based on just a description. Otherwise expect book value and low balls.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Based on your description and having researched and watched prices before I bought mine last year, I would guess between $12,000 to $15,000 (if the paint looks good). That could be a little high (but the rebuilt engine is a big plus). I paid $6.200 for mine. I redid parking brake cables, rear brakes, tune up, exhaust, put all new a/c components in, minor interior work, and am having a new tail gate painted and installed (previous owner had backed into something with the spare tire and cracked the tail gate). I don't think the manual trans is a draw back as I purposely looked for my standard trans B2. I prefer it to auto as you become an active member of the driving experience!