•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

windshield washer nozzle replacement issue.

Broncotim

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
My nozzle jet on my 1988 Bronco does not spray correctly anymore. The part # is E5TZ17603A which ford does not carry anymore. I’m waiting on a refund for not being in stock. Has anyone used a different type. With winter here a usable sprayer nozzle is needed. Any ideas?

GerikM

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
I have been looking for one for months, they discontinued the part years ago according to a few different ford parts-sellers I spoke to. I have tried 3x "universal" nozzles youd buy at a O'Reilly's or autozone but none have worked. The cutout for the nozzle on the piece above the hood is an odd shape and the male side of the nozzle has to be pretty long to reach through to the hose. So my plan currently is to get two nice aftermarket nozzles and run dual hose from the reservoir so that I can get an even spray and I'll likely just have to bite the bullet and drill out the existing nozzle hole as well as put a second hole in for the other. Did you ever come up with solution yourself?

Broncotim

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
No I am still searching. I need to go to the local junkyards and try my luck and see of they have any Bronco II's or maybe 80's rangers. Otherwise I'm going to have to get very creative.