•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Interior pieces- Grab assist handles, A Pillar Trim, Jack hold down

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Looking for the assist handles for above the front doors and drivers side A Pillar trim piece in beige (although I could paint the pieces to beige) for my 1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II. Also the jack hold down hardware. Thanks

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Looking for the assist handles for above the front doors and drivers side A Pillar trim piece in beige (although I could paint the pieces to beige) for my 1985 Eddie Bauer Bronco II. Also the jack hold down hardware. Thanks
Got the assist handles squared away so good on those.

Perkinator104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Is the jack in the passenger side wall on yours? Like inside a little door?
Ive got an 89 Bronco II, and I might could part with the jack bracket hardware. I'd rather just have a different jack anyway.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, the jack sits behind a small plastic door right behind the passenger seat into the side of the interior panel. Not sure where the lug wrench is supposed to go but I have it in the last longer storage door in that same interior panel, back by the tail gate.

Perkinator104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, the jack sits behind a small plastic door right behind the passenger seat into the side of the interior panel. Not sure where the lug wrench is supposed to go but I have it in the last longer storage door in that same interior panel, back by the tail gate.
Thanks! If you are interested in any of that stuff let me know. I havent found the lug wrench yet. The original is probably separated from the truck.

Gordy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Thanks! If you are interested in any of that stuff let me know. I havent found the lug wrench yet. The original is probably separated from the truck.
I have the lug wrench, thanks. Just need whatever hardware that is supped to hold the jack and lug wrench secure.