•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 2low

1. 2low

Wrecked my eddie bauer B2 (88)

well, looks like i need to get rid of it anyways. front end is all fixed up runs like a champ. 4x4 works. just needs a longer belt for the AC and a recharge and the AC will blow. leveled out and comes with a nice set of 31's anyone interested?
  2. 2low

front coil swap

what front coild could i put in my B2 for about 1 1/2 inches of lift?
  3. 2low

I just picked up a new (to me) 89 lifted B2 need some help with steerin problem

a broken rear shackle will do it to ya too. i broke my shackle and under any exceleration it would pull left (broken shackle was on the right)
  4. 2low

still need a new hood. and i need to find all the chrome for up front
  5. 2low

OK so after a long weekend of knuckle busting. heres were we stand. 2 inch lift in the back. one busted brake line DO'H. and a new front end. the parts truck was a TOTAL bucket. i ended up ripping the driver door clean off while trying to hop up and grab somthing off the roof.
  6. 2low

Found a rig with a 5.0

that lift looks a little hairy
  7. 2low

ok, so heres another question. were gonna put the new front end on. but i need to swap the rad over. my truck had an in rad tranny cooler and an external. my buddy by passed the built in and were putting the parts truck 2.9 standard rad in. and using the external tranny cooler on its own. will...
  8. 2low

31" fit

thats what i wanna hear. rims are being painted as we speak.
  9. 2low

31" fit

yeah these are 10" wide i believe. and i VERY rarely wheel. maybe once every two months and even then. im on the sand, or on a well traveled trail. i got my front end torn off and getting swapped f rom gen 1 to gen 2. would i have any issues with street driving?
  10. 2low

sorry dude. already tore it down for the rebuild. ok for you more experienced guys. turns out. the parts truck is a 89 not a 91/2 and my rad support isnt as bad as we thought. can i keep my inner fender supports, and rad support to do the front end swap? any pics of a swap or link to one...
  11. 2low

31" fit

thanks for the deets.:headbang:
  12. 2low

Prerunner or Rock crawler

you are the man! ive been googling all day. and all ive found was an ebay link for a very used pair for $200 :thefinger:
  13. 2low

Prerunner or Rock crawler

were would i get those front fenders? i love the B2 with the updated front end. can someone hook up some info?
  14. 2low

ok, i just wanna put the new dash in. couse that new dash is mint. and my dash is super mint for you too. how hard is it?
  15. 2low

Post Pics of Bronco II's

were/how much were those fenders?! ive been trying to track down a manufacturer but im coming up dry!