•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 4xskip

1. 4

d and d machine doubler?

thanks 4.0b2
  2. 4

d and d machine doubler?

is d and d still making doubler kits? thats the next project that i want to do anyways.
  3. 4

Np208 swap

Thanks for the info. I was just trying to be quick. I will try to do better from now on.
  4. 4

Np208 swap

B2 mitsu 5 spd will a np208 or other transfercase fit keep breakin my 1350s running d35 8.8 33 swampers 6inch lift help!!
  5. 4

gateway buckshot mudders

hey thanks for input,iv been runnin swampers and id like to stay with them but cant get the size i want in radial so id like to find the old style bucks the mais dont look as knarly
  6. 4

gateway buckshot mudders

mornin people, im trying to find a online source to buy a set of these have looked at lots of sites but none seem to list em any help is appreciated.
  7. 4

broke knuckles

sorry i meant for d35s
  8. 4

broke knuckles

does anyone do cv style axels?:beer::beer::beer:
  9. 4

dana28to35 swap

thanks for the info
  10. 4

broken axels at the steering knuckel again

im interested in doing a doubler set up also i have 3 transfer cases but there all 1350s all the info i find calls for 1350 1354 any particuar reason?
  11. 4

dana28to35 swap

do you mean mastercly? as far as the brakes being different?
  12. 4

dana28to35 swap

so you swap axel beams and radius arms? hubs rotors calipers spindles all fit?
  13. 4

3.73 open rear welded front 33-12.50-15 ssr
  14. 4

broken knuckles yeah,got it togther went up to the end of my road where the blm startssnow was about 2 1/2 feet deep all was going really good untill i went to turn around and pop went the ears
  15. 4

:icon_confused:just finished welding up my front diff ,replaced all u-joints and promptly ripped the ears right off theshafts at the knuckle, weakest link? dana 28.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: