•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 5.0 Kid

1. 5.0 Kid

Bronco 2 tailgate handle

I am looking for a new tailgate handle for my bronco 2. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I don't see them at rock auto or lmc. Maybe I'm just blind. As far as finding them in a junkyard, that is not going to happen around here. I would like to buy more then one, as I do have more then one...
  2. 5.0 Kid

New BII owner, here is my laundry list of questions

Thats a very nice B2 wish mine were that nice. As far as the slow highway speeds, one of mine was like that. I was going for a hour highway drive, and it could barely do 60mph and that was foot to the floor the whole way. Once I was 3/4 of the way there, I guess it cleaned some carbon out, and...
  3. 5.0 Kid

Motor mounts

so thoes mustang mounts just bolt in with no drilling or any modifications?
  4. 5.0 Kid

Motor mounts

Hi everyone Haven't been on in sometime now. I have been side lined by my other project. but looking at my 2 bronco 2's and now wanting to start the 5.0 conversion. I am wanting to know witch motor mounts are better for the 5.0 in a 1990 b2 4x4, with a 2-3" body lift. I see that James duff and...
  5. 5.0 Kid

LED Dash color

I have been reading about changing to LED's for my dash. going with the blue or white will show through as blue and not green. cool I like that, but what about the yellow orange filter. the one that is on the MPH (Canada bronco 2 1990) what color will that come out as?
  6. 5.0 Kid

oil filter

the joys of working on and owning a vehicle
  7. 5.0 Kid

oil filter

thanks for the info. where would be the best place to mount it? As in easy to get at, not in the way of anything won't get hit by debris.
  8. 5.0 Kid

oil filter

I am going to put a 5.0 in my 1990 bronco 2, and was wondering if i can use a right angle adapter like Ford Racing M-6880-A50. Or do I have to get the adapter that relocates the oil filter somewhere else?