•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 68cougar

1. 6

sort of engine swap

Thanks for the info guys.
  2. 6

sort of engine swap

I know one is carbed the other fuel injected. I was wondering if I could use various parts off the 2.8 like intake exhaust off the 2.8 to the 2.9. I did use the search feature, I always do hence the low post count. I always try to look up the answers to my questions before I ask, but when I...
  3. 6

sort of engine swap

I am picking up a 84 bronco ii this weekend with blown head gaskets on the 2.8. i also have a lead on a 1990 2.9. i was wondering if i can put in the 2.9 and just swap over the intake and various stuff from the 2.8 to the 2.9 or is it too different of an animal?
  4. 6

Speedo

Just wondering what you guys do to recalibrate your speedometers after installing bigger tires. I just put 33's on my daughters bronco so now obviously the speedo is off.
  5. 6

87 b2 alternator not charging

Ok so my 87 b2 alternator stopped charging. not putting anything out just battery voltage. I have 12 volts when key off on both main black wires and yellow wire on reguator. key on there is voltage on the green regulator wire, but still not charging, i can full field the regulator and it will...
  6. 6

d35 axle tag help

d35 I bought a 90 b2 for the engine and it has the d35. Its not as nice as it looks, close but my 87 is in alot better shape and now i have more spare parts.
  7. 6

d35 axle tag help

Mods just delete this thread, I looked in the library found my answer. thanks again
  8. 6

d35 axle tag help

What is the axle tag for the d35 or any identifying marks or any way to identify the d35. I am going to look at a couple donor bronco 2's this morning, and need to know how to identify the d35. thanks.
  9. 6

wheels

Ok new guy here. I bought a 87 b2 for my daughter for her high school ride. We are lifting it 5 inches..I'm putting 33x12.5-15 tires on it. I understand that the norm is 4 inch bacspace and 8 inch wide. We like the look of that size tire with a 10 inch wide wheel. I am not to concerned about...