•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 7111127

1. 7

tires ?

my truck is sitting stock can i run 30's with out a prob?
  2. 7

Bronco II doubler build pics

ahhh so should invest in this when i make a mud toy then lol
  3. 7

Bronco II doubler build pics

dumb ? i new 2 this stuff what is the reason for doing this?
  4. 7

The dreaded 2.8 to 4.0 swap

i took a 95 as doner was kinda fun but i dont think i wanna do it again lol http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/7111127/Truck%20Pics/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ36 theres album of it
  5. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

after it runs for 15 mins or so it does have a white color smoke and there is some water coming out but i gonna fill a cup and check the color of the water tomarrow
  6. 7

1996 Explorer 4.0 EB NEED HELP!

have u drove it? does the tranny shift right if it does then its probly the speedo/ohm gauge broke mine when out in my 95 at 60k miles i just picked whole cluster off ebay for 50 ur gonna wanna get one off a 95-97 not anything newer its diff wiring u can check the speedo senor its on tcase right...
  7. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

would a blown headgasket keep all 6 plugs white?
  8. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

i put a 4.0 out of a 95 explorer and ive probly put 200 miles on it i pull the plugs and they all white ive checked for air leaks /fuel psi all good wut esle could it be?
  9. 7

quick ?

well i i thinking of doing a carb 302 with 347 stroker kit /edit wut tranny would bolt on with less amout of probs
  10. 7

quick ?

well i thinkin about lowering one and puttin a older 302 with a 347 stroker kit but i might just do a 4.0 again
  11. 7

quick ?

or a 383 stroker lol
  12. 7

quick ?

and 3.8 sc motor n tranny from a tbird fit in a 2wd bronco ii ?
  13. 7

brake lens

on a bronco ii will the ones from a 90 fit a 84 ?
  14. 7

broken front hubs

i got a set of manurl with with all the hardware 40 shipped in the us
  15. 7

brake problem

i picked up this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3910/?rtype=10 dropped the abs still when i hit the brakes the front like nose dives and rear dont hardly touch at all even with full power i gonna replace the cailpers monday and see does anyone have any ideas lol