•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 88 Red Ranger

1. 8

look what i found

Has anyone ever seen a real B2 with the removable windows or the advertisement in a magazine for the removable windows?
  2. 8

A/C Delete

I found a 92Rngr that does not have air. Would that "air box" or, non air box really, work on the 94X? It looks like it might. If so, then wouldn't one from a 89-92? OR was there a change during that 4 years? Thank you, Chris
  3. 8

A/C Delete

Bump
  4. 8

A/C Delete

I have looked at the 4 small junk yards in the county. There in one 93X at one yard and the other three yards do not have any 1st gen XPLRs. A different yard has a 92ranger and a 96 ranger and ALL with air. What ranger years spread could I use for a non-a/c that would work on my 94X? (Example...
  5. 8

A/C Delete

I have a 94X with A/C and I want to delete it. When I bought it, the previous owner had already cut both ac lines. Because of that I want to pull ALL of it out. I have already pull the piece from in front of the raditor, the driver upper line, the passenger line to the black cylinder piece in...
  6. 8

Bronco II Fuel Line

Here is what works for me EVERY time. Put the Oring in the cap where it belongs, then fill the entire groove with vasaline or petroleum jelly. Press it into the groove. It will hold the oring in place while you thread the lower piece, with the new filter in it, into place. Basically you can not...
  7. 8

94 exp start relay wire photo

Thank you for your help. Today I had to travel into town and while at the doctors office another explorer pulled in (93) and I saw the man get out of his truck. I asked him if I could look at the relay and he did not have a problem with that. So I was able to see what it looks like. So with your...
  8. 8

94 exp start relay wire photo

I am helping someone with a 94 explorer. The wires on the starter relay on the fender are not fastened down. I know 3 wires go on one side and one on the other. Does it make a difference which post gets the 3 wires? The trip wire is obvious. Someone over the years changed the wires from the...