•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 88ranger2.3

1. 88ranger2.3

interesting bronco ii sighting

I thing it is a mud toy for the local bogs. There are alot of them in town maybe I will try to et. Few pictures of others and post them up.
  2. 88ranger2.3

interesting bronco ii sighting

Just spotted driving today. Stopped by and knocked on the door to ask about it, and no one seemed home so I only got a few pictures and no real info... Oh well, interesting enough to pass pictures along...
  3. 88ranger2.3

v8 swap in a 1984 bronco II

The engine swap is done. I haven't driven it much due to getting terribly busy with work. We got a pretty big job and have been working out of town every week and home just a day or two. I took some of my weekends to get the building cleaned up enough to park the the bronco in 'cold storage'...
  4. 88ranger2.3

Just decided to put up a picture of the 2 bronco's the day the brown one came home. I may sell the brown one yet. I am undecided.
  5. 88ranger2.3

Well I have had a rough week or so. I did get to go visit the in-laws weekend before last, but I lost my great uncle that same weekend. He was 92 and was on a slow decline from Alzheimer. I did get to stop by and visit before we left for the weekend. Looking back now I am relieved to have...
  6. 88ranger2.3

Update. Just a short update for today. I have the air conditioning system back installed and buttoned up. Only minor rigging involved as the parts are a mix of stock F150 and stock Ranger parts. The system is sealed up to protect everything again though which is good. I was pretty happy...
  7. 88ranger2.3

Update Well it was pretty soggy all afternoon yesterday. I thought I wasn't going to get much done as the bronco is parked just outside my building due to the total lack of organization on my part to clean the building out more... However, It stopped raining right around dark so I went and...
  8. 88ranger2.3

I am not sure now. I haven't tried the 89500s I have yet and I do have some exhaust manifolds laying there that can be used. Best answer I have is maybe... PM me what you are thinking on them...
  9. 88ranger2.3

also is this in the right spot or does it need to be moved to a different place?
  10. 88ranger2.3

I did also get the water pump installed last night and most of the hoses figured out. I did get a chance to test fit the stock radiator but didn't get a photo of that.
  11. 88ranger2.3

Power Steering Bracket Modifications I did get a chance to get some better pictures of the power steering bracket while I had it off to install the water pump. I also found out that apparently the depth of the bolt hole is different between the F150's 302 block and my 302 block in at least one...
  12. 88ranger2.3

motor mount plates. Here are the motor mounts, well templates I made from them. I got a chance to make copies of the mounts before I installed them. Then I made a couple sets so I could do this again in the future.. Even have in .pdf format that should print up properly sized I think. Does...
  13. 88ranger2.3

Would love pictures of the 89500's on a 4x4 and how the exhaust hooks up to them if possible. I am planning on a FSD44 ttb swap next spring/summer (have the trussed beams and brackets already), and not sure how headers would be effected by that right now as it appeared the one side pretty well...
  14. 88ranger2.3

What motor mounts are those? Just curious.
  15. 88ranger2.3

The fuel pump I am trying out is a Napa Part Number M60318 Which is a carter 60318 fuel pump. It is for a 1980-1983 Ford F100 truck. It appears that it is going to work, but it will be a wait and see type of deal. It looks good right now, but when the motor starts up all the looks and...