•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by AaronC

1. AaronC

My Bronco 2

Yeah cutting and rewelding on beams has its down falls... But theres ways around it. :) I have no experience with the super lift steering. From what I can see, its incorrect in many ways. I guess the only benefit is that it allows the tie rods to work independently. I always vote for swing...
  2. AaronC

My Bronco 2

Here some comparison between a cut and turn and a drop bracket lift.. . I wish I had some pictures of the the two at full bump (suspension fully compressed). The drop brackets damn near turn into earth movers. With alot of these kits with stock bumpstops at full bump the drop bracket will...
  3. AaronC

My Bronco 2

Your two main benefits from a cut and turn setup are ground clearance and strength. Plus you won't have to run a monstrous drop pitman arm. It is very simple, I could guide you through it. All you would be doing is cutting out the lower ball joint ear on the beam and moving it out. I would have...
  4. AaronC

My Bronco 2

You doing a cut and turn D35.. :icon_welder: In my opinion it would be easier then grinding rivots out to install drop brackets.. Plus it will only cost you $20.00us in consumables and materials..
  5. AaronC

My Bronco 2

4.0B2.. Can you do any mild fabrication work?
  6. AaronC

My Bronco 2

I have 5.5" of lift out of my current "cut and turn" setup. I could go more, I don't need the extra ride height. I have plenty of up-travel and ground clearance as it sits.
  7. AaronC

My Bronco 2

I am digging the BII. I was reading a few pages back that you were indecisive on going to a D30 SAS or a D35 TTB.. I didnt have enough time to continue reading. What did you decide? I say cut and turn D35!
  8. AaronC

My Bronco 2

I need one of those sockets! Does vatozone carry em'?
  9. AaronC

My Bronco 2

Thats a cool design on the long arm setup. I was thinking about doing something similar for my TTB for caster adjustment.. So your going to a straight axle? Very clean B2 by the way...