•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Andres629

1. Andres629

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

I imagine it's like a Detroit Tru-trac.
  2. Andres629

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

Well... you're not going to see it finished unfortunately. I kind of had to get rid of it and start over with something else. So, give a click on my "Back in the Game" link in my sig to see what I'm working on! :headbang: :beer:
  3. Andres629

B2 rear axle question

Yes it would, but expect a hit on your fuel economy and top speed (not that you want to go mega fast in a BII anyway.:icon_surprised: )
  4. Andres629

lowering kit help... 88 bronco 2

Should be pretty much a bolt in affair. I swapped in 93 Explorer front axle into my 87 BII. A little different application, but it bolted right in.:icon_thumby:
  5. Andres629

Ahh, yeah I hear ya! I wish I could keep this pig lower, but alas... I can't. 20" belly is about as low as I want to keep it, plus I have 6" uptravel and I've got about a 1/4-1/2" body lift... approximately, anyway. I got rid of the factory rubber body mounts and replaced them with cut down body...
  6. Andres629

I'll get pics when I can, shop's all closed up for the New Year's celebrations! Most of my stuff ain't here yet anyway... ha!
  7. Andres629

Alrighty, well moving ahead in the build! Got my steering box tapped for hydro assist and mounted where I need it. Also got my interior cage mostly done except for cross bracing. I put in a couple orders for parts to get this thing rolling... I've got 14 Trail-Gear Creeper Joints coming for my...
  8. Andres629

The Deuce

A V8 with all those reduction boxes. :D
  9. Andres629

The Deuce

Nice, thanks for those measurements Bones! Looks like a 2WD C4 is the ticket if I'mma make my own adapter!
  10. Andres629

The Deuce

Hold on hold on, back it up a minute. How long is a 2WD C4 output shaft? Reason I ask is, I have a 2WD C4 to go behind my 4.0, and have a D300 to go behind that... but if I could shorten/respline the C4 output to 25 spline, use my 1350 reduction box and my D300 with 4:1 low range...
  11. Andres629

The Deuce

There is a dude in Salmon Arm I believe that shortens and resplines shafts. If you can't find anything local, shipping to Kelowna would be much cheaper than Kentucky!
  12. Andres629

The Deuce

Man, D300's are coming out the wazoo in my neck of the woods. Next time one pops up, I'll link you. I picked up a freshly rebuilt one for $150.
  13. Andres629

The Deuce

Or a D300 t-case... small, gear driven, 23 spline input,and you can get 4.1 low range gears!
  14. Andres629

How much uptravel do you have??