•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by bcost882

1. bcost882

Flowmaster 40s or Thrush Welded?

I like my flowmaster 40 on my ranger and yea it does sound funny when it revs past say about 3500.....but it is a v6 they always sound funny higher rpm and exhaust. but it sounds good when driving around normally. and it is enough for people to know im there but not obnoxious....
  2. bcost882

Project Dirty White Boy

dude that is a really nice truck with the price of S/L you should do that first. it will look etter dont go cutting up a nice truck like that. otherwise nice score and hope you have fun with it
  3. bcost882

HERE IT IS - 4in LIFT W/ 33s

haha looks like you ended up better than my buddy. he got cracked in the mouth with a chisel trying to get some brackets off for his 4in lift haha.
  4. bcost882

Newb Question?

replace your u-joints if they have alot of play ( get underthere and give em a shake) and your front end and steering could prolly use new ball joints and rod ends. and some new shocks prolly wouldnt hurt
  5. bcost882

35 mph up hill

my 3.0L only did 35mph with a loaded 5x8trailer and bed filled including my quad(second gear at 3000rpm). that was with 3.73s and 225/70-15s and 5-speed and climbing to a couple thousand ft on a 6% so that does sound a bit low with being unloaded.
  6. bcost882

Anti-freeze in heating hoses

that must smell nice
  7. bcost882

Stuck lug nut

Things happen man. I had to go to autozone 3 times today cause I had retard moments and didnt think i needed stuff. patience, and lots of it
  8. bcost882

Stuck lug nut

that doesnt really make a diffrence. if it doesn't come off with an impact and it is actually spinning in the hub grab it with a wrench or the thin vice grips and drill the stud out then you just need to replace the stud. or you can take the whole brake off the spindle and drill it from the back...
  9. bcost882

Stuck lug nut

if it is actually spinning in the hub grab it with a wrench and drill it out.
  10. bcost882

Hello guys, new in town

pic a part out here is 200ish for any 5 lug axle
  11. bcost882

t cases

the 1354 (manual or electric) should fit most rangers but the wiring is the difference. but supposedly "the shiftster" will help out the eletric t-case while making it a manual select. and you are kinda talking like spowerback, kinda hard to dicypher, i just say wutever sounds close
  12. bcost882

BII Rocks and 44's. LOTS of pictures.

thats not cool it is just a teaser
  13. bcost882

how hard would this be

yea if you have a welder
  14. bcost882

97 explorer tranny question

i dont even think the bolt pattern is the same. go for a 4.0l tranny for sure
  15. bcost882

Broken flywheel

wow, thats a PITA