•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Beanmachine7000

1. Beanmachine7000

2.3 in a B2? Anyone done this?

I almost did it once... Gave up on finding A 2.3 4X4 trans and scrapped it...
  2. Beanmachine7000

reseting the odometer?

Drill is the only way really... Drill and alot of time...
  3. Beanmachine7000

Does a steering stabilizer really help?

Ooh... No wonder you have bumpsteer... This article explains it all very well... http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/winter2008/steering_tech.htm
  4. Beanmachine7000

Does a steering stabilizer really help?

The OP's Explorer have 6" of lift and 33's... Still, it would be more beneficial to attempt to fix the bumpsteer by correctly aligning the tie rods (I know it wont be perfect) than to hide it with a steering sabilizer...
  5. Beanmachine7000

explorer rear axle in a bII

No, you'll need to change the spring perches...
  6. Beanmachine7000

Transfer case swap

They should both be 1350's so the manual one should bolt right up, there should be a floor plate that you replace that includes the hole for the tcase shifter, so you don't have to cut a hole in the floor...
  7. Beanmachine7000

Radius Arms and Air Intake

I was assuming you would not want to remove the factory COLD air intake, so I figured it just didn't have one...
  8. Beanmachine7000

Radius Arms and Air Intake

Did your truck not come with an air intake?
  9. Beanmachine7000

Question about jeep front axels

The Rubicon axles aren't real D44's until you get into the JK axles... They have a D44 sized ring gear, but everything else is D30 size, it's basically a D30 with D44 ring and pinion...
  10. Beanmachine7000

E3 spark plugs

And very expensive, lol...
  11. Beanmachine7000

E3 spark plugs

It is physically impossible to have a "bigger" spark by just changing spark plugs... As long as they are gapped the same the spark will be the same relative size... It would take an upgrade to the entire ignition system to create a bigger spark... Plus, having more spark won't even do anything...
  12. Beanmachine7000

Dual Fuel Tank Explorer

Might as well think of a different idea if you want 'reliable'... Those selector valves you are trying to use are not rated for the pressure of your EFI system... Remember, they only came on carb'ed trucks... Now, the full size trucks had dual tanks... AND EFI... Search for it, I've asked...
  13. Beanmachine7000

2wd to 4wd conversion

Just to clarify, you would also need the t-case, and front driveshaft... Try to find a manual 1354 case...
  14. Beanmachine7000

!!!!!Bronco 2 bumpers!!!!!

I guess the "Search" is broken? :icon_confused:
  15. Beanmachine7000

doorless ?'s for 4door owners

I'd do a half-door... Where are you going to rest your elbow if you don't have a door?