•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by beauknowz

1. B

86 bronco II beater $600

manual trans, electric t-case truck came with about a 4" home made lift and cherokee axles. comes with front ring and pinion to match diffs. i had motor running less than a year ago so it does run. NO title, bill of sale only. (its a beater) to drive it, it needs driveshafts, brake...
  2. B

can a 2wd trans be converted to a 4wd trans

i need to figure out if you guys know this, please let me know. i have a 4wd 87 Bronco II with a bad manual transmission. cant find one used but there are some 2wd available. will it work if you swap out the rear extention parts?
  3. B

2.9 how do i solve this?

question first, symptoms second: question: why is my truck dong this? symptons: first my 87 bronco 2 would kind of jerk while driving on the trail, that lead to stalling and that lead to both fuel pumps not working. i replaced the fuel filter and the in tank pump with new ones. then...
  4. B

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

wow keep up the good work. i just spent the last hour reading this whole post. i have the exact same BII. just wish i had the time, tools, skills to do all that like you are. real low on funds, mine is stored and not used for now buthopefully that will change at some point this year. good...