•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Blacksheep

1. Blacksheep

Is there a difference?

well my thermostat is in the lower hose (which i found out the hard way). i was thinkin for a while there that my truck had a b2 moter in it, and i wasent sure. so i figured i would ask.
  2. Blacksheep

Is there a difference?

no, im talkin about the bolt pattern being diff. im gonna swing by there today, and compare the two just to confirm what im saying but im pretty sure it was something like the water pump, or the water neck something??
  3. Blacksheep

Is there a difference?

its was from auto zone. lol, so what ever they carry, i dont think they carry OEM parts but im not sure.
  4. Blacksheep

Is there a difference?

See thats what i thought, but for some reason there was a part i went to go get for my truck, and the bronco II looked diff from the ranger, i think it was the water pump, or valve cover gasket something like that?
  5. Blacksheep

Is there a difference?

I was just wondering if there is a difference in the ranger 2.8 and the bronco II 2.8? Any diff. at all? And the trans? TIA
  6. Blacksheep

how do i get it out?

find a radiator shop near u, and let them clean, pressureize etc.... its only like 35 bucks at a shop around here. they dip it in acid and everything