•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

BLMPKN's latest activity

• BLMPKN
    BLMPKN replied to the thread My 2023 Big Bend 😎.
    Figured we were safe from snow at this point.. wrong! Up to a foot possible today -__- took advantage best I could..
  • BLMPKN
    Ordered up some tax time goodies for the Bronc the other day, yahooooo! Stinkyfab skidplates.. front bash guard, under motor, and...
  • BLMPKN
    BLMPKN reacted to JerryC's post in the thread My 2023 Big Bend 😎 with Like Like.
    Got it done... These are the less expensive of the two seemingly identical amber fogs on Amazon, $79.99 , that are a direct replacement...
  • BLMPKN
    I wouldn't mind getting a pair of amber fogs myself.. I might just cheap out and get a can of stained-glass spray though lol. It's...
  • BLMPKN
    BLMPKN reacted to JerryC's post in the thread My 2023 Big Bend 😎 with Like Like.
    Reminds me that i have a set of amber fog lights for mine. That supposedly are direct bolt-on replacement for lights in the capable...
  • BLMPKN
    Not too much to note with the Bronco as of late. I DID get it a pair of roadshock side shooter ditch lights for Christmas though.. just...
  • BLMPKN
    BLMPKN reacted to Derek A's post in the thread My 2023 Big Bend 😎 with Like Like.
    All said and done I think we got about 120 miles of the 340 mile route completed. Had a hell of a time and I couldn't think of a vehicle...