•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by bonedoc

1. B

My '85 Bronco II was on life support and we pulled the plug

I haven't taken it out, if you you are up to taking it out you can have it for a $100. It is a 4" kit with rear springs. Could use new shocks though. I'll let the whole truck go, tires rims, lift. stone crusher steering, complete for $1200.00 I'm running into a problem with not having a lot of...
  2. B

Hey guys, I threw the lisitng up last night just to give heads up. I'm going to list things in the for sale section, just didn't have time last night. Truck is located near Milford, PA. That is in Northeastern Pa, where New Jersey, New York and PA come together. The truck has a 4" lift, with...
  3. B

Just let me know if interested. I'm not going to remove parts till next week so if you want the whole thing let me know. Thanks
  4. B

Make me an offer. I figure If I sell the 4 parts listed and send the truck for scrap it would be worth 12-15 hundred. Make me an offer. I open to anything. The truck frame is solid, body has normal rust.
  5. B

Hello Everyone, I new this isn't the proper place to list this, if anyone needs anything PM me. Well my '85 Bronco is done. My crankpulley went, trashing the crank. After alot of pondering we decided it was time to pull the plug.:sad: I going to salvage alot of recent parts that were put on...
  6. B

Stone crusher steering system

Sorry for the delay, here are some pics of my stonecrusher kit installed. Finally figured out how to size them to upload. I agree with THAT GUY. I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who could fabricate what Anthony built but bottom line....haven't. For those of us who either don't have the...
  7. B

85 Bronco2 coil question.

If you are doing a duraspark conversion? Hopefully you are, well worth it and it eliminates alot of problems. You can use the stock coil with that without a problem.
  8. B

Explorer headliner

Hey guys, hav an '85 with a headliner that looks more like a curtain than a headliner. Is it difficult to do... Haven't ripped it down but how do you get the board down that the material is mounted to...or in my case...supposed to be mounted to?
  9. B

4 speed auto

Not positive but I'm assumoing that your auto trans is an A4LD. I have an '85 that blew the front seal twice. Don't just pull it and replace the seal. Take it to a good shop and while it is out rebuild..all soft AND hard replaceable parts...will save you a headache down the road.
  10. B

driveshaft from autozone??

I agree with 4.0B2 and looked at the autozone website, no CV style shafts. So I think the GKN conversion is conversion away from the CV style.
  11. B

driveshaft from autozone??

Front prop shaft is the front drive to the front axle. Rear prop shaft is to the rear axle.
  12. B

4" Lift Kits??

You are correct, James Duff has a 3" kit, which comes in Stage 1., 2, or 3. But they they have a 5.5" kit also which only comes as a stage 3. The price is comparable to skyjacker. Personally both Skyjacker and James Duff have the best brackets. There are plenty of people on here running either...
  13. B

4" Lift Kits??

Personally Skyjacker and James Duff are the better kits. Much better brackets with those. Have a Rough Country kit and I'm puling it out soon.
  14. B

rear drive shaft question. cv to non cv

My B2 has a 4" lift, the driveshaft in mine is...well...actually some sort of bastard creation. It has a double cardan joint at both ends! I know it isn't stock...It was on the truck when I bought it, the truck was completely stock then, no lift or anything. It works fabulous and has absolutely...
  15. B

HERE IT IS - 4in LIFT W/ 33s

The website is stonecrushersteering.com. The person to talk to is Anthony who owns the company. It was easy to put on, just make sure you have a good 3/4" drill bit to drill out your pitman arm and steering knuckles with. Then just set it to factory specs on an alignment rack...unless you are...