•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by brand x

1. B

my bronco 2

Pulled the cases and tranny to put 4.0 clutch in it the drive shaft is just hanging there in the pic
  2. B

my bronco 2

here some pic i took today the truck needs and good power washing and a couple cans of spray paint
  3. B

my bronco 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhQssZnSw6E&feature=youtube_gdata_player Here is a old video of it driving around for the first time after finishing the suspention
  4. B

my bronco 2

just have these 2, my buddy had some video on his phone i ll have to see if he still has them i have some older ones of it in different stages in the build i ll have to load them to my computer and post them.
  5. B

my bronco 2

finished it at the end of last summer after 4 years in the making front leaf springs, dana 60s, full hydro steering, doubler, 44s, fuel cell and other stuff doing a 4.0 clutch swap now stock clutch only lasted a day unknown miles on it didnt think it would last long anyway we'll see how long...
  6. B

doubler

my 88 bronco 2 build is all most done, its leaf spring front, one tons, 44 inch tsl, 2.9 v6 5spd just got to figure out what motor, tranny, and transfer case to run i m kickin around the idea of a 1350 1354 doubler but not sure how it will hold up with 44s. For the guys runnin them what do...