•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Branman

1. Branman

Big Red MKII

Looks good...
  2. Branman

89 bronco build up.......

Well here is were the engine is at now
  3. Branman

If I swap anything it will be to a EFI 5.0. Right now I have 3.73 gears and 33's. I know that is to tall of gears for the 2.9. Once I change the engine out I will not sell it.
  4. Branman

I'm from petal or hattiesburg about 70 miles from the coast. I am lookin for a DD so I can put the 5.0 in. ALso I forgot the bottom should be the same as the middle.
  5. Branman

Wow thanks that looks awesome. I like that blue I think.
  6. Branman

Its harder than that.....I have a taurus 2 spd fan, 4.0 HD rad, and a HD trans cooler. I believe its because the engine doesn't have enough power to push a slug. :annoyed:
  7. Branman

Well went wheelin today, I have some overheating issues still, I am laking power, and I need to get rid of the rough country brackets. I so hate this 2.9, So 5.0 here we come. I am seriously thinking about selling it and getting a mustang or camero of sort. Thanks Brandon B.
  8. Branman

Well its time to get back started on the bed. I still don't know what color to paint it either blue & silver or black & silver. Can some one photoshop (whatever) with black on top and silver on bottom? Thanks Brandon B.
  9. Branman

A/c compressor.................................$238.00 Dryer...............................................$37.50 Expansion valve.................................$1.99 A/c blowing 32 degrees cold.................Priceless
  10. Branman

Sorry guys never posted up my finished work on the bumper. I have been having an overheatin prob. so thats the first thing to fix . Anyway here are some random pics. I almost rolled it there, it lifted up and i punched it.
  11. Branman

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

What keeps the axle from doing this / ? Like it moving sideways? Thanks Brandon B.
  12. Branman

Well guys I got burnt out on the bed so I took a break. So I started on a rear bumper, and I bent my first piece of tube. So here are the pics. And sha blam
  13. Branman

I got another weeks worth of work in grinding welding and such as but I will post up pics of my process.
  14. Branman

Well i'm a legal driver now I went and got my license today.Went well I had a good rider and she liked the truck so I passed pretty easy.
  15. Branman

Thanks guys, its not done i still have to finish welding & grinding, We also have to make a mount to mount it to. The gas tank will be alright the bed needs to come back a little bit and a new bumper will cover it.