•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by broncogal

1. broncogal

Pop In, 3 Cup Holder

Sometimes its the little things that Make a big difference. One Dollar at Goodwill Today, Like New. All these years, who knew? Wayne
  2. broncogal

Stock1989 bronco II, Speed Control Surge

Ok I will take a close look at the servo in the morning, and find a test for it. Thanks for your input !!
  3. broncogal

Stock1989 bronco II, Speed Control Surge

Before i tear into it, i would like to get any tips, tricks, and advice for my Speed Contol Surge Problem. When at highway speed, and speed control is energized, i get a 2 to 3 hundred RPM up and down speed change. I can feel it in the gas pedal, and have tried it in both drive and overdrive...
  4. broncogal

R 12 recharge kit

PS: I forgot to mention one Important thing to check even before you do any of the above, and that is a leaking Heater Control Valve, or Door. Make sure your Heating system is completely closed off, and isolated, or you will be trying to Heat and Cool, or "Blend Hot and Cold Supply Air" at the...
  5. broncogal

R 12 recharge kit

The first sign of a possible low on charge is lack of cooling of course. I will tell you the Professional Way first: Hook up your High and Low side Gages to access system charging ports. On an 80 or so degree day, you will read about 35# Psig for(R-12) on the low suction side, and the suction...
  6. broncogal

R 12 recharge kit

Hello, First off, the rules and regulations on buying and or selling Refrigerant are Very Clear, but Vague to Most People. You MAY, or MAY NOT be asked for your EPA Card (license) depending on who you buy from. Now, as you may know, R-12 was on the Environmental hit list First in 1994-95, and...
  7. broncogal

'88 Bronco II highway speed death wobble / steering upgrades

First thing i would do is ask the previous owner if he or she had been chasing the same wobble problem. If no,i would start at the wheels and tires and check the balance and or sloppy wheel bearings.Then move on to have an alignment done. You can check the toe-in your self with a long stick...
  8. broncogal

90B2 bumper winch mount

Nice, Thanks for Sharing!
  9. broncogal

Comment by 'broncogal' in media '20220730_201702.jpg'

Love this 2 tone paint scheme!
  10. broncogal

90B2 bumper winch mount

I think i will just tag onto the original post. My idea is this: Purchase a ready made winch mounting tray that will fit the winch i decide on. Cut 2ea. square hitch receiver holes in my front bumper that line up with my frame channels. Insert 2ea. female receiver box channels and attach to...
  11. broncogal

90B2 bumper winch mount

"Ditto" ME Too ! I will start a new thread.
  12. broncogal

How not to weld your diff🤔 .....And no i didnt do this..but at least i can remove the spider gears an put a real locker in it.....

As my dear old dad use to say, "Bigger the Glob, Better the Job" LMFAO ! Just kidding you "shitbox" !"What Ever It Takes, to Get her Done" I too have some nice slag welds of the past!! Take Care, BG
  13. broncogal

23 Gallon Fuel Tank Sending Unit Location Question

Copy That ! If i find out before you i will post it here, and Plus 2 on the China Crap Comment !! Take Care, Wayne
  14. broncogal

Thanks, I Appreciate it ~~
  15. broncogal

Nice Clean Job, with the clip nuts. I can work with the 3 ribs for the side to side, and will maybe have to take my educated guess for the rear to front dimension. Thanks