•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Broncoman1532

1. Broncoman1532

Front lift coil springs. Hard to do or not

I have a set that came off a 90 b2 and they were the same. I found the kit for 40. Since I had to replace the ubolts, the kit was the same price. What looks so bad
  2. Broncoman1532

Yeah I like it better I hade 70 after paint and sand paper and a wire wheel for the rust. It was a little small and did rum the fenders going on. I could find a clean chrome one anywhere. I am think painting it but I need to do the floor pans
  3. Broncoman1532

here is a link to some pics http://www.imagehosting.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=1scfvhdwadges
  4. Broncoman1532

I am going to get the springs I saw the drop brackets there to so I will grab those. I did sand the rust and old paint down before I put I new coat on it
  5. Broncoman1532

Smittybuilt tube bumper

I found one in the junk yard today pulled it off gave it some paint and put it on all under 70 bucks. IF I was closer I would sell it to you
  6. Broncoman1532

I was driven my 86 today and 2 of the rear u-bolts snapped. I ended up putting some lift bolts on instead of just keeping it stock. I found a set of lift coil springs at the junk yard off a 90 ranger will the fit and are the hard to change out. While at the junk I found a smittybiult tube...
  7. Broncoman1532

1986 bronco ii with a constant miss

New to the forum and like the site (ton of helpful stuff) ihave an 86 bronco 2 with the 2.9 and it has a constant miss I have done plugs wires cap rotor. A friend said to replace inigtion control module (tfi) would it cause the constant miss. I have checked for spark at every plug. Another...