•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by BroncoMike8789

1. BroncoMike8789

Need help with 1989 B2

The alternator was bad so I put in a new alternator and now the B2 seems to run fine.
  2. BroncoMike8789

Need help with 1989 B2

I just pulled the positive cable off battery while engine was running. Thanks for advice I will use a volt meter and see what the volts are. I will let you know what I found.
  3. BroncoMike8789

Need help with 1989 B2

The volt gage drops below 12v and the headlights dim when I come to a stop but the volts go back to normal when I start driving. I checked the alternator its good and my battery is good. Any ideas whats going on? Thanks
  4. BroncoMike8789

Need help, engine sputters while driving through heavy rain.

That's what I was thinking, I hope that will fix it, and along with the new plug wires I did put in a new rotor cap and button, I'll check those too thanks.
  5. BroncoMike8789

Need help, engine sputters while driving through heavy rain.

My B2 engine sputtered a couple times while driving through rain, it has new plugs and wires do you think I need to put some silicon seal inside the plug wire boots? Thought I'd ask before I get in to it.
  6. BroncoMike8789

Power windows to Manual.

Has anyone converted their power windows to manual hand crank? I want to do that to my B2. What do I need?
  7. BroncoMike8789

1987 B2 Blower motor stopped working need help.

I hooked wires directly from the battery to blower motor and it spun so blower motor is good. Also noticed the 30 amp fuse under dash was burnt and broken, I replaced that fuse and the AC compressor turns on but fan speed still not working on all speeds. I hooked a circuit tester to the wiring...
  8. BroncoMike8789

1987 B2 Blower motor stopped working need help.

My Blower motor stopped working today I cranked the bronco then pushed the AC button on and turned the blower on high. Blower motor hesitated then stopped working plus the blue AC light stopped working. I checked all my fuses they are good. Is it the blower resistor?
  9. BroncoMike8789

Need help with front wheels squeaking

Sounds like a fun weekend coming up lol.
  10. BroncoMike8789

Need help with front wheels squeaking

My 87 B2 front wheels making a squeak noise once every full rotation. Its not worn brake rotors. Squeak only happens when pulling into a parking spot or leaving my driveway or parking spot does not squeak while driving down road. Could it be the bearings? Only had the B2 for a year but then...
  11. BroncoMike8789

Need help with power window

Today I hooked wires from the battery directly to the motor and nothing but a clicking sound I guess its time for a new motor probably get both drivers and passenger side motors. At least the AC runs good lol.
  12. BroncoMike8789

Lift gate handle?!

Or maybe its like this lock with square rod
  13. BroncoMike8789

Lift gate handle?!

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-90627/overview/ The metal part that goes inside the door look on this looks flat. That's why I need to know if the hole is square or flat. Shine a flashlight inside the hole on the door let me know.
  14. BroncoMike8789

Lift gate handle?!

I need a close up of that hole use a flash on camera need to see if its a square hole where the lock goes in.
  15. BroncoMike8789

Lift gate handle?!

The hole where the lock goes into is it a square hole? Try a universal lock. Wish you had pics of the hole on the hatch.